The mission of community-owned CryptoOracle Collective is to provide world-class consulting services to leading web3 projects, solving three major problems of the burgeoning web3 industry:
1. Given the recent emergence of web3, there are a limited number of “experts” to provide the needed insight for projects to be successful.
2. It’s difficult even for “experts” to properly gauge a project’s probability of success. Now the Collective members benefit from a broad range of viewpoints when choosing which projects to work on.
3. While the potential upside in tokens and/or equity of Collective clients is highly attractive, each Collective member needs to balance the upside with near-term cash generation needed day-to-day. With the pending issuance of a liquid Collective token, each Collective member will be able to choose the percentage of their project compensation they take in the project’s tokens/equity, and how much they take in liquid Collective tokens
The Collective’s 24 Charter Members are geographically diverse, and encompass a wide range of web3 skills and expertise:
- Abby “Abtraxx” Harris — New York, Web3 Business Development & DAO’s
- Andy Kurtz — New York, Fundraising & Legal
- Alex Cahana — New York, Healthcare
- Alex Brown — New York, Project Management
- Alison McCauley — San Francisco, Strategic Positioning, Comms & Org Design
- Andy Singleton — Boston, Growth DeFi
- Elvedin Mesic — Zurich, Blockchain Technology
- Evin Schwartz — New York, Metaverse
- Mike Evron — California, Blockchain Technology
- Igor Ilyinsky — Arizona, DAOs & Tokenomics
- John Goldschmidt — New York, Enterprise Applications & DAOs
- Joshua Hudson — New York, Community Development & DAOs
- John Sarson — Indiana , Investment Management
- Julian Gilliam (aka LOGIK) — Illinois, NFTs
- Lou Kerner — New York, Tokenomics
- Kaitlin Argeaux — London, DevOps
- Kerry Leigh Miller — Miami, Organization & Incentive Strategy, Metaverse
- Max Smotritskiy — New York, NFTs
- Mihai Crasneanu — London, Web3 Films
- Mitch Mechigian — London, Finance
- Joshua Lange- Malta, Web3 Education
- Olga Bashkatova — Texas, Accounting
- Sarah Endline — Paris, Consumer Innovation
- Scott Friedman — New York, Fund Raising
Initial Collective clients include:
Beem — web3 video live streaming and distribution.
eVerse — enabling and building crypto applications through the use of the eVerse blockchain to revolutionize the creator economy for the better.
Game of Silks — is the leading Web3 sports gaming project on Open Sea and is building the first derivative play-to-earn metaverse that mirrors the real world of thoroughbred horse racing.
Maxos — a DeFi protocol that partners with layer one blockchains to deliver stable yields to investors while boosting the price of native token collateral.
Pocketful of Quarters — is an interoperable virtual currency platform for gaming, usable across different games and platforms.
Sch0lar — takes the existing structure of endowments and supercharges their performance using DeFi and blockchain
Stably — providing enterprise asset tokenization solutions and borderless accounts for 21st century innovators and businesses.
We had our first Collective Twitter Spaces featured guest, Michael Weiksner, Founder & CEO of Pocketful of Quarters (POQ) on Thursday 6/30. Check out the replay here.
For inquiries to work with the Collective as a web3 project or as a Collective community member, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org